2.7.10

Viernes. Friday.



Nothing interesting is happening to me today. Sitting in an Internet cafe in Buenos Aires because my client wasn´t at his office. I have another client in the same building in an hour, so I don´t have time to go home. After this I will most likely eat a cheese tostada somewhere and think about my Spanish or my English lessons for the day.


I am working tonight with the kids and I am very excited because they all invited friends over to play. This actually makes my job easier because they don´t want to be bothered and they always think of their own activities. I then become the referee who breaks up fights and helps them solve problems. It´s fun.


My favorite thing is that I am a novelty for the children because I speak English. When the kids without an English speaking nanny come over to play it is an opportunity for them to practice their English. At first, they are always a little timid but by the end of the visit they can´t wait to say ´Thank you, good-bye`. It´s just precious.


Tomorrow is the big game with Argentina vs. Germany. I will be with the family that I work for and they are very serious about the game. I can´t wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment