5.2.10

Poverty in The Park









The other day, a funny thing happened to me. I was interviewed by a local news station. An anchor man from channel 9 was on the street asking people their opinions on the homeless situation at a local park. People live there. I was able to communicate a little of my opinion but not enough to make the 7 o’clock news. Either way, while they stood by with the T.V. camera, I quickly took advantage of about 30 sec of shooting the scene. To be perfectly honest many times, I am unable to get certain shots when I am alone because it can be unsafe. I really don’t want my camera being stolen. And I am an obviously not from here even without a nice camera in my hand.

These pictures were in a park near the down town area. People have beds, pans, clothes and full living rooms in these parks. There is a severe problem with poverty in Buenos Aires.

Here is their stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Molly! I replied to your email. It would have been cool to watch you speak Spanish on TV! What was the question he asked you?
    Regards,
    B

    ReplyDelete