5.1.10

Casa De Pan: Hausbrot




Hausbrot is a German bread shop here in Buenos Aires. With 14 locations it is easy to do your bread shopping here. For the quality that they put out daily, the price is very reasonable. It is under 10 pesos for a loaf of delicious multi-grain bread. They don’t use processed sugar and they only use the highest quality grains. They also sell grains, flour, honey, high-quality cereal, empananas, little pizzas and tartas. For the vegetarian or vegan in Argentina they offer incredible soy milanesas. This shop is a little gold mine. The first week that I arrived I tried a ‘porcion de manzana’ which is basically a slice of an apple-cinnamon square but better than any bakery that I have ever known. I was in heaven. I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it. But with all the sweets that I have been trying here I never went to go get a second slice. Yesterday, I gave in!! Yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment