16.4.10

Helado/Ice Cream





I am a sucker for a scoop of ice cream. Basically, I could eat a little ice cream every day. I love it. It is definitely my favorite desert of all time. Here is Buenos Aires they help me curb my craving at just about every other corner.

Ice cream! It’s homemade and delicious! You can order a range of sizes to a little cone to a big bucket for you house. Also almost all deliver! We are always calling for a bucket after a nice big meal at a friends house.

I could not even begin to tell you all of the flavors but here are my favorites:
Chocolate de mousse, Dulce de leche con brownie, Crema Almendra(almonds), Crema rusa....mmmm!

They usually have a wide selection of dulce de leche and chocolate. They also have lots of fresh fruit ice creams.

The cream and milk in the country is different than the U.S. I don’t know what is different in regards to the pasteurization process make a huge difference in the taste and quality of this ice cream. It also makes a difference with whipped cream. It is amazing.

Fun fact! Eggs and some milk products are not sold out of a fridge at the supermarket in Argentina.

1 comment:

  1. The cows eat grass here and don't live in tiny pens.

    ReplyDelete