25.2.10

I am on a LIST!

I found myself on a list of Buenos Aires Blog. Really cool.

http://bloggersinargentina.blogspot.com/

But I began to get an immediate sense of worry in the pit of my stomach because they state that I am a daily Blogger. I was but I am not anymore.

When I first arrived, I had the time to Blog daily (I was basically on vacation) but now that I am settling into a life here, it is becoming impossible. It saddens me to say, that my vacation is over.

In order for me to stay here, I have to get a ton of different papers from Chicago, from here and then bring them all to another place so they can tell me go somewhere else.

Thankfully, my dear friend Wendy, and many others have already gone through this process and have been able to give me step by step instructions.

I haven’t gotten to the point where I have had to physically do what I stated above but that is the process. This is what I will be doing if I plan to stay here.

So right now, I watch a little girl who speaks Spanish (Spanish/English), I help prep and cook food in a kitchen (Spanish/English) and I speak to professionals (doctors, economists, managers) in English. I go to a private tutor 3 times a week and study on my own, as much as possible. And, of course, I have a social life with friends who I speak Spanish with and English. I am very tired but happy.

I still am Blogging and I have a lot of great topics for the future. The adventures are not over, in fact, this is just the beginning. STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment